Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Today I got a shipping notice for the VR to be delievered on Monday via UPS. Also, I got a text from rogers on how to redeem the netflix promo. When I went to enter my details it said that I might not be eligible for the promo. Anyone else had this issue?
I already talked with live chat and they said they'll look into it and gave me a case # and to wait up to 48 hours before trying again
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

Mine worked just fine as per the image I posted on here. Some are having issues but could be account related.

I never got a email yet from UPS OR SAMSUNG for the Gear VR.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it me or can you only check your device reservation status on an actual computer? Every time I log into my account on my iPhone (yes I'm making the switch to an Android!) it doesn't give me any kind of options/links on the MyRogers page to do so. Even if I "request desktop site." I can check it on my iPad but not in my iPhone. I'm using Chrome & I even tried Safari.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so if you read my last post...I had 2 s8 plus reserved because they couldn't see the first reservation...
as it looks now both are in progress I was gong to cancel one when I pick up the other one.

should I cancel it now or wait till I actually get one? I want to be able to get my deposit back on the one I will cancel
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Any idea what "in progress" means. Just curious if there is a chance I will likely be able to pick up my phone this weekend or have to go before work next week. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

IN PROGRESS means they have the device and getting it ready for shipment. This can take -1-3 business days to ship out sometimes.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @raymondtrudeu

You can not cancel a reservation once it's IN PROGRESS status.. When the store gets the second one, just let them know u do not want it and give it to someone else as a walk in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Next week it is! 

Thanks @Meowmix

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

You are welcome! Sometimes when they ship them out let's say Friday, they can use QMS which delivers on Saturday as well or UPS which does Saturday delivers too. ( Rogers pays for that). If they go normal, then yes Monday or Tuesday it is.
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine has been in Progress (Pre Fulfilment ) since April 10th...

Are they supposed to be shipped Tomorrow? I bought it with our nurse association..

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

You are welcome! Sometimes when they ship them out let's say Friday, they can use QMS which delivers on Saturday as well or UPS which does Saturday delivers too. ( Rogers pays for that). If they go normal, then yes Monday or Tuesday it is.