Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm #8 Orchid Gray S8+ on the business side. Located in Calgary. Still no notification. Last email I received was on Saturday confirming that I'm still #8.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Quanly

Contact your business support agent and see if they can see if ur status has changed. Some are reporting they can ( only works for some business and corporate accounts)
I'm Here A Lot

@Quanly wrote:
I'm #8 Orchid Gray S8+ on the business side. Located in Calgary. Still no notification. Last email I received was on Saturday confirming that I'm still #8.

I'm #1 for the Orchid Gray S8+, in Calgary also.  No change since I pre-ordered on the 30th.

I Plan to Stick Around

Dont expect any Orchid Grey S8+ models until July. I'm kidding.. at least I think I am.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Actually there have been a few which have gotten them from the other pre order method lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

@BrentA1

haha how are u #1 but Mickey is #4 and he got his shipping?

shouldn't the numbers be going down as they ship?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @johentie

Incorrect. @Mickey204 never got his shipped. He said his in activation mode which means they got his and activating it at the moment. It has not yet shipped out.

It could take a couple of hours for them to start activating everyone's.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just to clarify,

When I talked to the rep, his initial response was it was "In Progress"

I then asked for clarification as to if it was being activated or pre-fullfillment 

He responsed that it was at Activation so it should be shipped today or tomorrow.

If you don't ask them to specify, then all you'll know is it is in progress. Which doesn't help much.

I would avoid dealing with the online portal, as my rep said they've been having a ton of issues with it lately. The information may be behind or not updated correctly.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
good point.. i missed that fact ; >

i might just walk in tomorrow to get it .. if they have s8+ orchid gray...

i won't lose out on my Gear VR cause withthe Note 7 i did the same thing... pre ordered, but couldn't wait so i went to the store and bought it.. i sent samsung the pre order screenshot and the imei of the phone and they sent me the Level BT Speaker ; >

probably will work this time as well with the GEAR VR since u only have to sign in with your samsung account on the phone to prove u have it... and just as long as u registered on that site it should work
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mickey204

That is correct but even then it's been happening for years and not just now or recently.

Hopefully they start working on all of them