Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

What @Meowmix? You don't want 1000 S8s? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Haha i would like a extra one but not that many haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

I understand it taking a few days but saying ship to home get it faster was for many cases an untrue statement by the looks of it it should have said ship to home may get it faster, it's seems like the reservation system was far more effective having it ship to store. By the looks of it I am not gonna get my device even on lunch day, and that to me is very disappointing, Samsung and rogers could have been more prepared for the pre orders
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kyleck1990 wrote:
I understand it taking a few days but saying ship to home get it faster was for many cases an untrue statement by the looks of it it should have said ship to home may get it faster, it's seems like the reservation system was far more effective having it ship to store. By the looks of it I am not gonna get my device even on lunch day, and that to me is very disappointing, Samsung and rogers could have been more prepared for the pre orders

After reserving on the first day, if I don't get my phone on launch (at least) - I'm going to snap.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Redefined

Snap, Go Postal or Do the Macarena.

It is not Rogers fault. Rogers does not produce the phones, only recieves them.

Rogers cannot give you a phone they do not have. If Samsung does not give them phones for customers there is nothing they can do.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Square One, the location next to Walmart. Anyways, called them today and they said that it's finally available for pick up. Picked up the Orchid Grey S8+. It's kinda underwhleming compared to the feeling I had when I picked up the Note 7.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 wrote:
@Redefined

Snap, Go Postal or Do the Macarena.

It is not Rogers fault. Rogers does not produce the phones, only recieves them.

Rogers cannot give you a phone they do not have. If Samsung does not give them phones for customers there is nothing they can do.

They do have my phone though. I'm #7 in queue. For some reason, they are just choosing not to give any out to the business side reservations. 

I've Been Here Awhile

@Cnardone wrote:
@briancheung

Hiws it going man? I had a couple questions for you.. I too preordered my phone on the 30th ad was made 22nd position. When you ordered it did you do it over the phone? Also everything I need to check my status I need to call because we don't have access to rogers direct... They keep telling me phones only ship on the 21st.. Lemme know how it worked out for you! Thanks man.

Great - the phone has arrived and I've spent all night playing with it haha. Yes - I ordered through the Rogers business line. I wasn't able to check my status online, nor did I follow-up, but I received weekly updates, then finally got shipment notice a couple days ago... hopefully yours come soon

I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987

I agree, but the reason I chose home delivery is because rogers stated that would be the fastest way no if' s or but' s but clearly it's not true if I were to chose the store option it seems I would have it by now, I have a friend that order theirs to the store sometime roughly and they had theirs yesturday
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I'm #8 and haven't received an email that it's shipped. Not sure what the whole point of pre-ordering is.... should just go to a store on launch day to pick it up... geeze