Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kh29

You will get a shipment email when they ship out the Gear VR and controller. You won't get any other email. That's the only two emails u will get. The registration for the phone and the shipment for the bonus items.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Is everyone should/already got their PRE-ORDER samsung phone? I still never receive any emails about my order status at all. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SevenRosie

Many still haven't.. Some have. The first batch came and they divided that upon reservations, pre orders for ship to home, business side, stores and also some stock for the call center.

Again pre ordering does not guarantee you will get it before anyone else or at launch.

You will get urs once the second batch comes.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

You are welcome .
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't worry everyone! You will get your phones just in time for the release of the Samsung Galaxy S9 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you very much for the reply!! I really apperciate it!!!

It got me very upset today when I did an online chat with them to ask my order status, 3 operators can not give me an answer at all!!! This is very disappointed and a very horrible experience since this is my first time return to Rogers since 2009!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SevenRosie

Unfortunately if you used the reservation t no one can see the status and or check it out as its a self serve option. Same with the ship faster option. They can see a order was placed for a pre order but nothing else until the shipment gets shipped out. This is sadly how it is with ore orders.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am surprised they have not given anyone the option to view the preorders or do them over the phone. I get that they want things done directly to prevent misuse of the preorder system but still. 

Mind you.. not all the reps are that bright.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Most likely that's why. Alot can happen with mistakes that way.