Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @enigma4321

Well the applied screen protector on the S8+ I got came off on its own a couple hours later. It doesn't stay or protect anything at all lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix What screen protector did you use? I am thinking of getting the Alpha Glass from Otterbox

I Plan to Stick Around

Still no phone. I called again and they cant find my phone in the system. They have it physically but they cant release it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

I haven't used one yet. I am trying to find a foowone actually!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @RAwhite1987

I haven't used one yet. I am trying to find a foowone actually!

Foowone?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I ordered my S8 on the 30th i was number 20 in line and I still haven't heard anything lol I called and they said they had devices ready for pickup but I had to "wait for the call"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @NostKyle

Call and ask to speak to the manager of that location. They should not be holding it until they want to call.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

One** still using my G4 until tonight when I fully switch. I have the S8+with me at work though lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

While I know this won't be appreciated by those waiting, I have to say after working with the S8+for the better part of the day, I'm not all that impressed, considering both the so called improvements and the steep price point. While I admit I'm a Note user, I did use the S7 Edge for a while and other than some novelties, I'm struggling to see the value. Just feels like a larger version of the S7 Edge and while that's not necessarily a bad thing, it's certainly not justifying the steep price difference. Man, I miss the Note 7!May just have to wait for the Note 8 later this year.
I Plan to Stick Around

I should have done that man. Really.

He looked like he felt like a complete idiot so I kind of backed off. Hehe.

Just came from the store.... Bad news.... $100 a month for this phone and a new plan. That's with 2gb as well... 😞

I was given the option to pay more upfront and pay less per month though. I don't see this happening now to be honest. The rep told me to phone "Loyalty" and try to get the best "Premium Plus" price I can. He stressed that I get a Premium Plus Plan.

Anyone have any idea what number I'd phone if I did want to call "Loyalty"? I wont be able to do this if its more than $90 per month. Even that is stretching it.....

You guys think its even possible at this point?

@wpd1

That is absolutely appreciated actually. I was a fellow Note user before and don't know if an S will feel as nice... Heh.