Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Thanks meow mix.

I don't see it in any of those places though...if it's a business account...would that be why?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vsnlweb

You will be on the second batch Samsung will be sending to Rogers. Just need a bit more patience that's all. I know u want the device but Rogers doesn't handle the shipments from the manufacturers. They get what they get sent.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mattmcnamee

It would be there BUT did u do the pre order over the phone or online? If over the phone then no.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix @SwordFish99

ALWAYS setup your device with the new sim in. the reboot and wiping of the device is normal. its been this way prior to the note 7 (meowmix)  🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

I never experienced this before until the Note 7 but I always put the sim in, maybe that's why haha. With the Note 7 I didn't do it haha.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Any ETA on the second batch or should we start with the virgin sacrifices?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nexxusty

How are you comparing the 821 when this year its the 835! 

Dont get me wrong, id prefer the samsung cpu anyday.. but we dont have a choice here and you will only be able to buy a 835 s8

Even the asian models might not work here properly either if the frequencies are wrong

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nexxusty

Wait a downgrade (Edit: sorry sidegrade which is still so wrong!! ) from the g5?!?!?! What are you on buddy!!! 

Are you the one who said the G5 was the only lag free phone last year too?? lol!!!!!!

People need to do research before saying whatever they think is right lol

I'm Here A Lot

I will try and talk to Retentions, thanks.  I haven't been able to get anywhere yet and I don't have screenshots because I thought it was just a special deal I got, trying to get me off an older cheaper plan and was already a Samsung customer with an outstanding balance on my phone still.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ajpeebles

Unfortunately retentions won't do anything so I don't want u wasting ur time on nothing. They can't change the price unless they see it and or there was a promotion. It was a glitch and if they don't have any records for it, they won't give u that price.

Even if let's say they do, they won't do it at the store. They will give u a credit on ur next month's invoice. So u still have to pay that amount upfront for it either way. Store or ordering it online.