Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Pre-ordered S+ Mid B. Current no. 39 ( Status Open) . I think i will get it on friday morning from rogers store instead. Almost no hope of getting it before Friday.

(Lesson learned .. Either pre order on very first day or wait for launch date) .
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ughhh...

Any idea how bad the damage will be on the price of the phone since my plan is a $65 5gb Share Everything Legacy Premium plan?

Im assuming theyre going to try and make me upgrade my plan to something significantly more expensive per month AND charge me $500+ for the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke with live chat (business). Seems phones for us won't be available until Friday the earliest. I was told that is launch date. They did not acknowledge the pre-release date. It's very frustrating. 😕

On another note, what phone did you trade in? I'm wondering what the trade in deal is all about. That's an amazing price to pay.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ishtpreet

s8, mid b, open status 51 here. I'm still holding out hope we'll get them before friday. It'd be ridiculous if our pre orders were filled after the launch date, but at this point I probably wouldn't be surprised.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digitalphear

It would cost $550 for the upgrade to the S8+. The older the plan is, the more u pay for the phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

I traded in my girlfriends Z30. She didn't want it and just gave it to me for the trade in. Got $150 for it which is great!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Do they take any phones?

I wasn't offered the $550 and I asked. Just the $319 option. Odd
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Sometimes they let it go through and by pass it but most of the times u need the new Premium plus plan for that price.

They take anything newer then the Z10 for blackberry, Anything newer then the G3 and above and anything newer then the iPhone 5S.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, I guess mine are dinosaurs. Lol

Samsung took anything period last year with the note 7. I got a $250/credit for a phone I had to return. Lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The waiting without ANY notice at all is excrutiating for me, as one who opted for the direct-ship option. My word Rogers needs to work on this. Customer friction can so easily be avoided with a little communication. They are a communications company and they have not yet learned this lesson...