Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Position nunber went down from 57 to 54 in the span of 4 days. Status is still open.... what a frustrating process. At this point, I'll have to wait until Friday 😕 

Very tempted to cancel my reservation as well but those pre-order bonuses are appealing. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@italianfitguy

That's an outright lie.

This issue was never on Samsungs end. If it was the people getting phones shipped to them wouldn't be able to use them.

This was a system wide issue. Therefore, once one store is up and activating. All of them are.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SwordFish99

We had a conversation about this on the forums multiple times. Maybe u missed it but yes the older plan u have, the more u pay for the phone.. U have a new plan, u pay less.

I ended up paying $190 with taxes for the phone as I had a Premium plus plan and I did a trade in as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know right, i spoke to the manager and he said he was trying all day. I dont get it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

The reps are lying to yoy and making excuses. This is not a Samsung problem and I can confirm the issue is not there anyone and it's been resolved.

So speak to the manager and explain what's going on as this is getting ridiculous at this point.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got mine at lunch! Love it!

hope everyone else here get theirs soon!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Agreed.

I'd be losing my head if I were you... Lol.

The manager is most likely to reboot his PC or re-login to the system. I bet that's what it is.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Yay!!! 🙂 we both got ours!! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I started at #214 for the S8+ black, then it dropped to #211 the next day. Now at #207 with an open status.

I've Been Here Awhile

Me too finally walk in the st-catherine store near Peel there was no one but hit 1145 , there was more people