Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @alexbix

The issue has been fixed. The store reps are lazy to actually look at things and see.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

Good Day, long time reader of your threads and first time poster.  Just curious if this sounds typical.  I ordered as soon as the pre-order was available.  I was 18 on a S8 black,  and last Tuesday (11th) I got the shipping text from Rogers.  I saw the drama yesterday so I didn't go into the store.  When I called the pickup store today they still haven't received the phone.  Is there any way to track it?  Or just a continued excercise in patience?  (FYI, in Winnipeg, MB).

I Plan to Stick Around

@alexbix - what location/city was this? I'm a little worried I'm going to have the same problem as the reps at my local Rogers seem pretty lazy about things like this.

I Plan to Stick Around

toronto , blue jays way
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @masterrubik

Go on the UPS site. Under Tracking go to references and our ur number under there and see if anything pops up.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Do you know if Rogers received more shipment of the black S8+?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gaidin58

That is incorrect. I have the Fast wireless charger Model number EP-NG930 which I got last year and it's charging my S8+ on fast charging. It showed it would take a hour to fully charge it.

So really don't know where u got that info from.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

Hey meow,
Swrious question here, so when I preordered my Galaxy S8 plus I wasn't able to do it online because I am a corporate member, so I had to do it over the phone. I did all this on March 30th and was given the position of 22nd. Now the guy told me I would get it faster if I got it shipped to my address but by now I wouldn't be writing this if it were true. So now I'm wondering if I was able to change the address but still maintain my position in line for the phone.. Also if I got it shipped to my address how is there a position on it? Would they just ship it on the date that the phone is released (21st of March)?

Thanks for your help!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix did you just mention about the rogers facebook promo to get the blue jays sweater? I hope my store has them when I go which is not until 6 PM.
Happy that some of you already got their phones but jealous at the same time. patience is they key!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

Yes i did but it's limit stock available. So see if they have one and out it in hold for u.