Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I called this morning and they have no idea what's going on. Saying it's may be shipped next week now
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sabesh

You can pick it up! They fixed the issues!
I Plan to Stick Around

My business wait list has jumped by 1 . Someone had deleted an order... Woman Indifferent

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi SwordFish99. I did the pay now ship faster option on April 1 for the S8 plus orchid grey and mine is out for delivery as I type this. I am in Alberta so it is UPS.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I picked mine up at 10 without an issue, no Blue Jays hoodies though but will get one next shipment.  I've held the phone lol but haven't turned it on I made them leave it in the box lol

I'll play with it tonight and get it all setup, thanks again for your help and information

I'm Here A Lot

I just moved up from 14 to 13 for mine.
I Plan to Stick Around

Moved up from 52 from 53 today for a pre order placed on the 10th for an s8 black. Here's hoping I can get it before the 21st! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

Yay! That's good to hear. Glad u got it !
I Plan to Stick Around

@kh29 wrote:

i have a question i got the fast wireless charger stand when i pug it in the wall and my galaxy s8 was down to one yesterday i put on it and charged at 9:00pm and got up to 84 percent today in the morning. suppose to fully charge in one day and fast wireless charger stand compatible with the galaxy s8

I use the Seneo wireless stand (fast charge). Cheaper and better alternative in my opinion compared to the overpriced Samsung stand. When I picked up my S8+ it was at 53% battery out of the box. Placed it on my wireless stand at around 10am (approx 1hr ago). It's now at 95% battery.

It shouldn't take all night

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digitalphear

Cancellation most likely