Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Just picked up my S8+ at the store 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @a7x

I am as well! Heading to the store! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Very jealous! Come on Rogers, make your other customers happy too!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

Hopefully they start shipping them out soon!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I was able to confirm that the Brookfield (downtown, Toronto) location is selling the pre-orders for those that chose the pick up option. I was able to pick mine up 20 min ago without any problem.

For anyone that cares (I know I did), AKG headphones are included in the box. I was concerned this might only be in the US. These are supposedly $100US headphones. Guess it makes the price a bit easier to swallow now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lundon44

Samsung Canada, Mobilesyrup and many tech sites confirmed this a while ago lol. We are lucky we get the headphones BUT don't be to lucky. Many are getting them as a pre order bonus ontop of the Gear VR and controller. My buddy in Greece got them as well for free.

I confirmed it around 8:45am when I posted here that the same store u called told me the same too. Rogers confirmed to Mobilesyrup that Rogers and Fido systems can now do the upgrades with no issues! Woohoo!
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question i got the fast wireless charger stand when i pug it in the wall and my galaxy s8 was down to one yesterday i put on it and charged at 9:00pm and got up to 84 percent today in the morning. suppose to fully charge in one day and fast wireless charger stand compatible with the galaxy s8

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Are you using the fast charging adapter with it? Also does it say Fast charging on the pad?
Check those out and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

i bought the fast charging stand for 89.99 the one from last year  and yes says fast charging on the pad

i use the fast charging adapter as well

I Plan to Stick Around

ROGERS RESOLVED THEIR PROBLEM.....

TRANSLATION.... THE DOPE THAT TOOK OFF FOR THE LONG WEEKEND AND FORGOT TO ENTER THE IMEI'S IN THE SALES QUE BEFORE LEAVING SHOWED UP TO WORK THIS MORNING!