Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

That's strange then.

If Italianfitguy was #12 and the store has his phone for him today than I would expect that I should have moved up the queue since I was only 2 spots behind him.

Literally baffling.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digitalphear

That is correct but seems the system is glitching out at this point.
I'm Here A Lot

That would be about my luck.

Nice to see you still sticking around here. Everytime there's been a major launch over the past half decade I usually lurk just to watch the drama unfold and you're always here maintaining order.

You're an island of reassurance in this river of chaos.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

That's fantastic news if the activation issue is fixed! Guess we will know for sure soon 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys!

I have some good news! I called the Brookfield Rogers store and they told me the issue was fixed as of late last night. So we can go to the Rogers stores and pick up the phones! I will check it out at 10 when I go

Fantastic news if this is true. My device has been sitting there since last Friday. I'll walk downstairs right now and see if this is actually true! back in 20.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lundon44

Hopefully the rep wasn't lying and it's working! I'll be at the store at 10!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

We shall! Hopefully the rep didn't lie lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello

Question. Hoping you can help and confident that you can. I had to go on a plan from $80 to $125 for the same thing (in terms of gigs etc) to get the phone discounted. If I decide that I don't like the phone, can I return it within 30 days/15mins talk time and walk away from the 2 yr contract? Business customer here. I'm thinking of trying Freedom. 🙈 and buying phone outright!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Unfortunately I don't believe u can. This is something to ask you business rep about as normally they will revert the plan but but sometimes they won't.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Canadian law states you can cancel a contract without penalty within the first 30 days.