Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @mparizeau

If you were charged the price for the phone and the account was change for the plan, the stores can not give u their inventory as they do not have any for walk in clients and also can not perform any upgrades unless u return that phone back and redo it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Mr-Panigale

It could be either today or tomorrow.

That's great news. I am done work early today too, so that is perfect. QMS is deliveries in Brampton, correct? I believe most of the people who got their packaged shipped via QMS got it the same day.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

That is correct! QMS will deliver to you once it ships out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix I meant the one that I also reserved to be sent in store. They have it and are just waiting for the system to work to activate it.

But now that the other phone that was randomly sent to my home from a form that nobody could tell me if it existed or not has changed my plan to a 2-year contract, I don't know if they will be able to do it or not

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mr-Panigale

I read that but not to worried.

" For the most part (and from our experience), altering the color balance does the trick. When we first got our hands on the Galaxy S8, we noticed a slight reddish tint, especially when compared to another unit that had the correct display configuration. The easiest way for Samsung to address the problem on a wide scale is to issue a software update — and that’s what we think it’ll do."
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I went through corporate discount via getconnected, rogers authorized dealer. Guess I can expect my phone sometime during Christmas? 😛 lol.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I have some good news! I called the Brookfield Rogers store and they told me the issue was fixed as of late last night. So we can go to the Rogers stores and pick up the phones! I will check it out at 10 when I go
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Super confused as to what's going on with my order.

Got my reservations complete email on March.30th when I preordered.

Been sitting at #14 for orchid grey s8+ with status as Open ever since then. No movement or changes at all.

I'm not on contract at the moment so I'm tempted to check out bell or Telus and just bail on Rogers unless I hear something today.

Is the reservation queue area specific or Canada wide?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digitalphear

The que is specific to the device, color and model u picked. Also its Canada wide.