Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Kyleck1990

Click on the icon on the top right hand side and click on Setting - Subscriptions & Notifications then go to Notification settings. You can manage it from there!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ghammer80

You can contact the driver and see if they can redeliver it tonight if possible!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix *grabs phone* thanks dude, we'll see.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ghammer80

Honestly see if u can get it! lol i would haha
I Plan to Stick Around

@BenJG I try to buy it too today and was told not until the 21...(Maybee) at yordale samsung store, but I do not undertood something, I ask this before (and Meoumix answer me  right away ) if I buy and use my S5 sim car will work, on the store tell me I need and adaptor  ....?? the S5 use micro sim card, and the S8 use nano sim card, the adaptor is to put a small piece on a big space, but how i put abig into small??? no make sence I am wrong?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @barbas

There is no adapter to go from micro sim to nano. You need to get a nano sim card from Rogers and activate it on your account for free.

There is only a adapter which lets u use the nano sim to a micro sim.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh now i get it , diferent card, you said it is free? and no need to change my plan, right? sorry for the insistence, old guy to much technology for me.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @barbas

Just go into a Rogers plus store and ask them for a sim card as urs is not working properly. They should be able to give it for free ( normally its a $9.9 plus tax charge for the sim).

No they will not change ur plan or anything. All you will do is change the sim card on the account.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi everyone , my galaxy s8+ black is in store waiting for activation like many of you. do you think will be able to get our devices tomorrow?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have yet to see Spiderpig become airborne so....