Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @enigma4321

Sadly they will only post the same info we are posting here, MobileSyrup and at the store level. They do not get any more info then anyone else either.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gregole

Go get it and enjoy it! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Well if its any consulation, they are now shipping the 8+ Orchid Grey Phones. Wont be able toactivate them but at least they are being shipped!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SwordFish99

Whoever ordered it to be shipped to their home, they are activated and ready to go. The ones waiting to pick up in store, are the ones that can not activate them.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just to add some information, I pre-ordered a black S8+ and picked it up from my local Rogers store (in Vancouver) this morning. I bought it outright and it activated just fine. Sorry to hear that there have been delays for so many people...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BenJG

Buying it outright in the morning was fine but even now buying it outright is not happening as of 1pm EST. They blocked all the sales for the S8 and S8+ for any reservations or pre orders. So u got lucky getting it outright!
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay - thanks. I guess I got lucky, and feel bad for everyone who is having to wait. My last phone was an S7 Edge, and while the S8+ isn't a huge leap forward, so far it seems like a pretty good upgrade. Also, it's surpringly easy to handle given the size...

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a quick question is there any way to turn off email notifications my email box is full of hundreds of replies from this forum lol I am getting swamped up in here XD
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BenJG

Yeah i noticed that the box isn't that big compared to the Note 7 box either. I was at the store waiting and seen the box but not the device lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Another update for people that shipped to home. I just got home and there was a QMS slip on my door (i missed them), but I have yet to recieve any email from Rogers, and when I check the QMS site for this tracking number, it only only says that tracking information is recieved. FYI - I'm in Toronto and pre-ordered the 3rd, S8 Black.