Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I wonder if they will end up telling everyone wait until Friday due to unforeseen technical issues.  That unto itself is cover for "our execs have gone into the witness protection program while we break the bad news"

I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987

"At an undisclosed location"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

If they do, lets just say they will have many angry and upset customers to which can cause alot of problems for Rogers and their head office. In the end, they even said in a email to the store that today would be the release of the pre orders and reservations for in store. So making their customers wait for another 4 days will either have them give out some sort of credit or something for this.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so disappoint at rogers. First, "False propaganda", the website told us you can get it as soon as april 17th, but how many people receive it today? Only 2, I believe, most of us still waiting and many of us still waiting for the confirmation letters due to lack of info.  Secondly,  two shipping options, pay first and pay later. I selected paid first option and my plan changed so . quick from $80 to $125 plan without having the samsung s8 in my hand. The thing really upset me is after I paid for the pre-order samsung s8+, I didn't receive any informations with the pre-order?  I don't even know how long do I have to wait until I can get this phone.  But still, I'm paying for $125 plus tax for using the same old phone.  So unfair!

I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly, if I was not visiting England in a month and a half I would likely be with Bell at this point. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Most likely going to hide them from the public just incase someone says something haha
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @liyaguangca1

Honestly its such a mess right now its not even funny at this point.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @liyaguangca1

@Meowmix I think the forum is suffering from a rogers malfunction lol. They are onto us 😉

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

lol indeed they are 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

Talk about timing, got a call from Samsung store that my phone there is available.  Looks like they are getting my money instead of Rogers.