Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @enigma4321

It is but at the end of the day. The ball is on Rogers court. They need to do the right thing here.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Office of the who now!?!?!

Dare I ask how in blue blazes you got that number?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

If you have any issues that need to be resolved, u can speak to a manager and if the manager does not resolve them, u ask to speak to the Office of the president.

In my case, i have a rep from that office that i deal with directly and in that matter, its very useful as in the end i do not get the wrong info and is very helpful.
I Plan to Stick Around

Remind me not to upset you @Meowmix or my phone will be cut o

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

LOL no i will never do that to you guys haha 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

So is there still an issue with the S8+ in Grey? I believe my (business line) #7 in queue S8+ in Grey is still "In Progress" or whatever for the shipped directly to my house option.

It seems like the ship direct option was better, but is there production issues with the Grey +?

I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh looks like its really impossible today.  Will try again tomorrow.  Rogers or Samsung Store, whichever calls me tomorrow first gets my money.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Redefined

At this point i do not know what is going on. With issues that their system are having with registering the IMEI to the accounts, i would not put it past them that this is one reason why they have not shipped out the other phones.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Redefined

At this point i do not know what is going on. With issues that their system are having with registering the IMEI to the accounts, i would not put it past them that this is one reason why they have not shipped out the other phones.

But haven't they shipped (direct) some of the black devies today? Didn't some members on here state they've received their devices?

I am just worried I won't be getting my Grey S8+ for like a week 😕

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Funny..

Got my call over the weekend that the device was ready for pick up in store. Walked in today to find out it's a no go on purchasing it.

Then I literally just got an email now saying the device has shipped lol. Meanwhile, it's already been sitting in the store waiting.