Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@enigma4321 wrote:

@sk8one

they will automatically credit it on your next bill and if the phone is at the store, then its already been done. You should have received an email concerning this as well ( i did, once the device shipped)

Ok awesome!

I Plan to Stick Around

the store that currently has my phone closes at 9:00PM tonight. I really hope the system issue will be resolved by then!! 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

I received a call on Saturday from my Rogers (corp) store to pick my S8 reservation up today.

Will have to do so after work tonight...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mparizeau

Same here! but if the issue isnt fixed before 5, i bet it will be tomorrow anyways.. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes and at the end of the day they still get our business. For now anyways. I'll call the store around 6. On a side note Samsung just released an OTA update that removes the ability to remap the Bixby button😥.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@AnonymousUser

Good luck, activations arent working anyways so i wouldnt go unless others confirm its working

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tierackk

so in other words, we get a completely pointless button on the side that cannot be remapped and doesnt have bixby in the first place! (not available at release)

This is just adding up...way to go samsung (and rogers for activations). They royaly messed up with the note 7, yes they fixed the issue in a way but they should be doing more i personally think. And theres no way im gonna put up with an iphone or another phone at this point. Maybe not till the new Pixels..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

...and I just read 100+ messages since my last post just to know if anyone has received their phone. yet all I'm reading are problems with rogers activation. not giving up hope yet. rogers has 5 1/2 hours to fix the issue before I go pick mine up at 6 PM.. lol
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@enigma4321

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cez

I am in the same hope-boat lol