Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@italianfitguy

I think we all need is some patience with this 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

thats good to know, must be like public mobile i bet

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321 @italianfitguy

Patience! Remember we never had this when I was a kid or my parents lol. They always had to wait haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I agree, its very different now a days isnt it 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

It is honestly. I remember when I was a kid and had my first Samsung flip phone I went crazy but realized it's just a phone lol. Now we are going crazy of when we will get it and service being down haha.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey!

Just got my shipping confirmation for S8+ Orchid Grey. Says 3-5 business days and being shipped via a company called QMS. Gives the tracking number but no info available yet for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@johentie wrote:
@hhh0505

ahhh ok.. then ur not a business customer.. u just get a cooperate discount on a consumer line..

for those corporate account holders... the update is... NOTHING...

again like always no one on the business side knows anything.. nor do they know anything about it being shipped out and picked up on the 17th .. i tried to find the promo page that said April 17th, but they seem to have removed that line from the consumer side as well hahaha

I totally agree.

The business side is always completely unaware.

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my phone online with the much-maligned "pay now" option, even though I read it may take longer. I am not in as much a rush to get the phone as some of you seem to be (seriously, this thread is giving me an anxiety attack; chill, people!). I never got a confirmation email but I confirmed with a rep that it was on my account. My plan changed, and I have registered for the VR offer. I came here today to see 40 new pages since Thursday of hand-wringing and, honestly, far too much worriying for a phone. I had become resigned to wait, but...

I just got an email confirming the phone is being shipped to my home. It's orchid grey by the way.  I can't track it yet, but there is an acknolwedgment that it is exists. I'm good with that.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey!

Just got my shipping confirmation for my s8+ Orchid Grey being shipped to my house. Its via a company called QMS. Says roughly 3-5 business days, provides tracking info but no information available yet.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jonathan3440 wrote:
Hey!

Just got my shipping confirmation for S8+ Orchid Grey. Says 3-5 business days and being shipped via a company called QMS. Gives the tracking number but no info available yet for it.

Where are you located?