Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Did you guys know if this is a Rogers problem only? I remember a guy with bell was asking question here, they get it already?

I Plan to Stick Around

Man don't ask me, I prefer ordered online via myrogers.com and somehow I got my device shipped to a store. Again my account just has a corporate discount but not actually managed by corporate, maybe that's why?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hhh0505

That makes sense. My account had My Best Buy corporate account and was able to do reservations and upgrades in store.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @barbas

Seems to be a issue only with Rogers
I've Been Here Awhile

that is ridiculous, if that's the case then they should be informing their customer service employees of this. I was informed that I was eligible for the offer despite my preorder being online. I was also told a few weeks back that I couldn't even preorder in store.

oh well I guess. Meowmix, have you heard anything at all regarding the "pay now" orders? has a single customer heard anything yet?
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you have a share everything account ? I am on corporate but to upgrade I have to change my plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

Good news, or bad news, depending on how you look at it lol.

I called my store and they have my S8+grey, now the bad news is that i cant pick it up till the 21st due to technical issues in the system.

The funny thing is my reservation still says in progress. I was #12.

Oh well, at least i know its there waiting for me yaaayy lol.

"Barney,barney,barney "lol
I'm Here A Lot

This is why you upgrade online AND reserve a device.

I'm just going to walk up and get my device and they will add it to my account that is already changed to the new Share Everything plan.

Then I will either call Rogers to cancel my upgraded phone or wait for it to arrive and send it back to the store.

Easy as pie, but probably not because it's Rogers...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeff14

unfortunately even if they do, the reps make up their own minds and say what what they want. I have experienced this first hand many times.

My sources told me that they got told they will get more devices in sometime today or tomorrow. Hasn't heard anything about shipment yet still waiting for that.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

Lol reps are giving out wrong information again. It seems they will never stop..