Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Where are you located
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ex-28

This is a Canada wide issue with Rogers. Location isn't anything.

I am in Toronto. I know someone that's km Calgary and had the same issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Montreal
I Plan to Stick Around

i guess is a result of not having a permanent CEO in place :))

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Please help a Samsung S8 Preorder User

My local store (Montreal / Desjardin) just called to say that the S8 phones are not activating for them. Can someone please reach out to that store and help them out.

I have been waiting so long for this and its heart breaking to be left out of the Preorder Launch.

Sincerly,

The guy without an S8 today 😞

I'm Here A Lot

Have any business customers received shipping confirmation yet? I am #1 in line for a black s8+ but it is still in pre-fulfilment. 

Last year, for the s7, I received the phone on the day of the launch, however, I know in years past, business lines had to wait a day or two extra for the phone. I was really hoping this wasn’t the case for the s8 launch. 

I Plan to Stick Around

you and many many other people are in the same boat... it sucks. i was at the store at 8 am! wasted so much time over simple issue.. 

@Xistalikin wrote:

Please help a Samsung S8 Preorder User

My local store (Montreal / Desjardin) just called to say that the S8 phones are not activating for them. Can someone please reach out to that store and help them out.

I have been waiting so long for this and its heart breaking to be left out of the Preorder Launch.

Sincerly,

The guy without an S8 today 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Not a local store issue as @Meowmix has mentioned. It is a Canada wide issue
I Plan to Stick Around

@ynwa96 wrote:

Have any business customers received shipping confirmation yet? I am #1 in line for a black s8+ but it is still in pre-fulfilment. 

Last year, for the s7, I received the phone on the day of the launch, however, I know in years past, business lines had to wait a day or two extra for the phone. I was really hoping this wasn’t the case for the s8 launch. 

I'm #4 for the Orchid grey S8+ and have yet to receive any information except I'm #4 out of 174

Business side as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Xistalikin you are not alone. Nobody's got an activated S8/S8+ in Canada yet. We are still waiting for the IMEI number to be added to the Rogers System.

I will try going at lunch around 12:00 and let you guys know if it works then or not.