Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix Have you found out any more information from your sources on what's happening at the warehouses?

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd1 wrote:
@Mickey204

I like how you have to add ,"gun metal" before saying "purple" to man it up a bit. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

In the end, it's actually a lilac hue that provides some feminitity to appose the very masculine black.

Just relaying what tech reviewers said. 

Every phone I've ever gotten has been black, and seeing as how it's always in a case, I opted to try a different color after how many tech sites (majority having male reviewers) loved the Orchid grey.

Could care less if you actually judge how "manly" someone is by a color covered by a case. It just shows how low your thought process is on the human totem pole. lol

It's a phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

it's the 17th! anyone lucky enough to get their phone yet?
still @ work and won't get my barney coloured phone til after 6
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

T Minus 20 minutes to pickup time WOOP WOOOO!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Mickey204 

I am in the same boat.  However, I have a few phones ordered with different dates. All including the black ones have not moved since the order. Hopefully, I get the devices before last date for completing the order for the Gear VR.

I also ordered direct from Samsung within the hour of the site opening but canceled because I wanted to get the discounted price.

I am sure business user with an Orchid grey s8+ will be last in line. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

No lol. That's for Samsung pre orders on their site.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Phonepeople wrote:

@Mickey204 

I am in the same boat.  However, I have a few phones ordered with different dates. All including the black ones have not moved since the order. Hopefully, I get the devices before last date for completing the order for the Gear VR.

I also ordered direct from Samsung within the hour of the site opening but canceled because I wanted to get the discounted price.

I am sure business user with an Orchid grey s8+ will be last in line. 

Yea I think I prepared for that reality a while back haha.

Guess we'll just wait and see, I'll let everyone know if/when my status changes.

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh thank god.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

" my barney phone " LOL!

I am heading to the store now but they are saying that the IMEI number can't be added as the systems are up yet or someone didn't fully switch them all to white list the new phones.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Phonepeople

Its sadly the truth. Many reservation threads I have made, more then 90%of the business and corporate customers reservations have waited weeks if not Month to get their phones after launch.