Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

@Mickey204

I like how you have to add ,"gun metal" before saying "purple" to man it up a bit. Not that there's anything wrong with that......

In the end, it's actually a lilac hue that provides some feminitity to appose the very masculine black.
I Plan to Stick Around

Pre-ordered Black S8 April 3, choose ship to me, like a sucker, on an upgrade. Same as everyone else, nothing yet. Also pre-ordered a S8+ directly from Samsung to try and hedge my bets.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Agreed!i did email them about this and let them know it is misleading but it doesn't say anywhere it's guaranteed u will get it before anyone else or at launch. Just says faster. Faster could mean faster then walk ins.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

no no, I am referring to ship-to-me, not store reservation.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MrNineties

Ahh okay. No it doesn't seem like anyone has received a email yet for shipment.
I Plan to Stick Around

my device shows it was delivered on wensday as well at my local store, leaving shortlly to go pick it up , even tho i never recieved a call it was ready. 

i do hope they dont have problems as previous posted said  that imei's are apearing in the rogers system.

store opends in 90 min .

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ghammer80

Some have the #19,000 and have yet Recieved any shipment email either straight from Samsung.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ex-28

Called some Rogers stores which are open and they said the same as well. So seems to be a pretty huge system issue. Someone forgot to whitelist the devices to be added.

Hopefully that gets fixed asap.
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved a phone and I also did a device upgrade. However, when I did the upgrade my confirmation was all messed up and I can't check if it went through properly. I have received zero information about if it has been mailed to me or not.

I am already being charged for the upgrade when I have no phone (dumbest thing ever) but I accept it.

My reservation was shipped, I will be calling at 10 to check if it's in. I will be going to the store and picking it up if it is. Then I will simply cancel my shipped phone in store or over the phone.

I'm not waiting longer for a device I'm paying for. I will still get the stupid Samsung Galaxy headset and I don't see myself losing the VISA Pre-paid card either since it is account linked.

Let me know any new info you guys get.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

The rogers preorders are up to #19000?!?!