Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @JerradR

Purolator and or UPS at times show that as a buffer but never really happens. When I get some filters or parts from dyson and or Dell Canada, it shows that and then changes when the first or second scan has been accepted into the system..

Also it should show u the LB of the package coming
I Plan to Stick Around

Very annoyed business customer here. Just got an update and the only thing that changed was the number of new orders! Urg...

This is a status update on the reservation for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Orchid Grey pertaining to cellular number(s) xxx xxxx.
Your reservation in line, at the time of sending you this email are outlined below

Position #27 out of 174
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

They usually send out weekly emails updating you in the status and number u are in.

I hope the next email is the shipment
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm aware of the standard placer time estimates given. I was just saying I'm glad I'll get the phone and VR headset within the next few days delivered to my house than waiting who knows how long for Samsung to separately ship out the headset.
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't think anyone is getting it in store. Looks like it will be 6-8 weeks for the headset to arrive from Samsung. It mentions this on the page.

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/preordergift/English/index.jsp?mkm_rid=8106967620&mkm_mid=seca_final...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JerradR

Oh that's true! You are lucky and they are as well! When I had my promotion with the Note 7, I picked the the Gear Fit 2 and got it within 1.5 week later. Some waited about 2 weeks and some never got it due to the recall.

Again anything can change but I'm sure we will get them
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

Yes that was mentioned by me and other as well.

Telus, Best buy and Samsung ship them to the the customers with the pre orders.

All other carrier have to let their customers know to do the pre order registration form.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh no way. I didn't realize other places would get it on launch. Definitely first thing to do after switching on the phone is to finish the order up before stock becomes low and might have to wait longer.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

Indeed so! Seems they got a sweet deal with Samsung and got to do it vs the other carriers are doing it differently.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if we're getting the exynos chipset?