Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

I actually wanted silver too @Meowmix, but black seemed to mainstream, and ive never been one to follow the masses lol. I wasn't a fan of the orchid grey either ( at this point it might not exist ), but i figured, hey go for the barney phone lol. Bit me lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

My girlfriend had the silver Note 7 and loved it. So i wanted it but Samsung Canada hates us haha. So picked Black.

I saw the Orchard Gray and even though it would be in a case, I though I rather be safe and get black instead. And I was right haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sorry, Meowmix, I hate to be this guy, but it's been bugging me for about 800 posts. Orchid. Not Orchard. Please. Flower, not tree fruit farm.
I Plan to Stick Around

I bet her Note 7 was the bomb @meowmix

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I haven't read the whole thread to get this answer but what's up with the Rogers reservation site??

I could never get it to work for me to reserve so I had to call in. Once I called in and got a reservation and the confirmation email, it wouldn't let me log in.

I used the temp password, changed my password and try to log in and the site just cycles back to the log in screen.

Just have to wait for the update email now? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well i learned a valuable lesson @Meowmix, the next time i pre order a phone, i will consult you on colour choices lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mfraser314

Thank you for that. Sadly I type fast and it's always shows that so I Swype up and use that instead. So unfortunately it shows up as that and I never check it out... Either way everyone knows what the color is. So i don't know why it bothered u that much :/.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @italianfitguy

Indeed soo. Unfortunately it seems some have " bother" on how I spelled a certain name of a color. Lmfao. So gray and black it is.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Hahaha! She loved it though ahah
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bobzyurunkle

This isn't the reservation site problem. It seems to be a issue with your My Rogers online account causing this.

I had that issue. They had to fix it on the back end and it took a couple of days.