Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Avimergui86

It all depends which color and if they got it ready for shipment for Monday. It can be shipped out at anytime if they have stock.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix ,

I confirm I ordered the black S8+ / 64gb. I don't have a reservation number since I chose to get it shipped. Hopefully it gets shipped on Monday since I am already in the process of selling my Note 5.

Thanks ,

Avi 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Avimergui86

I hope so too! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll report back on Monday if I receive a confirmation email.

This way others in my situation can get some assurances , since I didn't even get a confirmation email but Rogers has assured me that the order went through as of April 1st.

Fingers crossed ,

Avi 

I've Been Around

This an awesome thread, thank you all!

In my opionion for people that pre-ordered to ship to home:

I think they will ship them out tonight, otherwise some people may get them BEFORE Monday the 17th.  To make sure the earliest you can get the phone is the 17th, first next busniess day has to be the 17th 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

FYI for all those worrying about the grey...I think I was #58 in reservations on the first day of pre-orders for S8+ in Orchid Grey and it changed to SHIPPED yesterday evening. So don't give up hope!

I am so happy because my husband got the same in black and his SHIPPED a day earlier - I was getting a little nervous that he was going to get his first Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canucklove

That is true and I said the same thing too! It couple ship out tonight or even Monday but it will come!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @K-manX

That is correct. Usually they ship them out a day before the launch but if the date is this Monday, they will ship them out tonight for Monday or Tuesday delivery.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone have an email/webpage/picture that shows if you pre-order by April 11th, you can get your phone on April 17th?

The location where my phone is being delivered to are saying that it isn't coming out until April 21st, but if I have something from Rogers that says the 17th, then I can get it. Unfortunately that offer is gone from the homepage now because it is past April 11th. I wish I had taken a screenshot!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello ,

It's actually on the website right now :

https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/new-wireless-line/#/choose-phone

"Get it as early as April 17!"

Good luck ,

Avi