Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @clr416

Yes there is. You must register on Samsung's pre order site below I linked and u have until the 20th to do so. Smiley Happy

Follow the steps and u are set.

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/preordergift/English/

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So as a corporate member I need to wait until the 21st? Even if I pre-ordered my phone when it was first announced?
I'm Here A Lot

So I got a call from my local rogers store and they said they have my s8+but can only pick up on the 17th. Tried for today but not possible. Oh well will have a few more days!
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

I've already registered on that site, my question specifically was about registering on the s8 to complete the process, does that also have a cutoff on the 20th?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @clr416

You would see on the fine print in the link I gave u, it shows May 30th is the date which u can do it by. After that u won't be able too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Drinkwater

Unfortunately the system won't let them process the upgrade. It would reject it. Even if the system was able to, it has to be on the 17th
I Plan to Stick Around

The status of my phone has gone to shipped. Though, I have not had a phone call yet.

Also, I'm not on a business plan but I do receive a 30% discount on my bill from the company I work for.

Will this cause any issue?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tugs4life

Its fine. Usually some stores will only call u when they can release the phone to u. U can call and ask them just incase they forgot to call u!

Nope nothing will happen.
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't do the store reservation , I chose to "pay now" and get it (S8+ / 64GB) shipped once it's released.

Does this mean I'll have to wait until the 21st for it to ship?

Thank you for clarifying ,

Avi