Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @sk8one

You won't have a problem as long as they have the model u want in stock to do the exchange.
I Plan to Stick Around

@RAwhite1987 Here's to hoping... I was looking forward to getting it on the 17th or around that.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix got it!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sk8one

Hopefully the store has them in stock for u!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Really wish I picked the black plus. I only moved down once with the grey and I'm 178. Almost tempted to just change to the black 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Any idea if they tack the deposit and the cost of the phone onto your bill before it is shipped? I am getting a confusing answer and have a $430.53 bill after I preordered. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

If you did the reservation, then no. You have to pay for the device price in store. The $40 is added to ur account but then gets credited back to toy after.

If you somehow were able to do the pay now ship faster option and it changed ur account, then yes it makes sense as u pay at the time u placed the pre order.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bryan2k5

I would say wait and see what happens. If u want u can cancel and go with black but it's not guaranteed that u will get it on April 17th 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

What!? @Meowmix it did not let me do that online but now I think it did without me knowing!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

When u called Rogers, did u ask them why the bill was so high? If so what did they say.