Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey there @comcry

As long as the Galaxy S8 does note explode I think you will enjoy it more than the note. The size is amazing and it is already one of the best phones out there. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RAwhite1987

Lol i was waiting for someone to say that haha. Indeed it is one of the best phones out there and the best screen that any mobile device has at the moment!
I Plan to Stick Around

who you talking to in order to et this plan?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

You are welcome! Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Well as i said before, the business and corporate customers do have a hard time getting them at launch. There have been only a small few that gotten the devices at launch but many and I mean many have waited for weeks.

Well the Note 8 will be released near the end of the year and it should have the fingerprint sensor built into the screen but other then that it feature a Spen. The main reason why many went with the Note series was bigger screen and some for the spen. Now that we got the bigger screen, i can't think of one reason to switch to the Note 8 unless they change the design and make it a bigger screen which i doubt.
I Plan to Stick Around

CBC @ Pacific Mall in the GTA has UAG Plasma & Pathfinder cases in stock for the S8. S8+ cases will be in stock shortly. These are my favourite cases - I've pre-ordered a UAG Plasma Ice for the S8+ Orchid Grey.

So far I have: Spigen Slim Armor & Rugged Armor. Coming: Nillkin Frosted cases in Black and White.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@barbas I live in Manitoba and up until recently, we had mts. Mts had cheaper plans, so Rogers had to play along. Even with mts being bought by bell, the Rogers plans for the time being are still a bit cheaper than most places in the country except for sk and I think Quebec. They still have competition there.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sabesh

Not bad! So far I have for the s8+ the Spigen Neo Hybrid case, rigged armor from Spigen ( both costed me $23 with taxes and delivery due to discounts I got from Spigen and Amazon) and just bought the LED View case which is a Samsung case but got it from Crackberry Canada.

Thats all for the time being lol. I already have the Fast wireless charging pod from last year ( the one the device sits up words or landscape, not the small circle one)
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Does that wireless charger work with Spigen Armor cases? Thx.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sabesh

Indeed it does! It worked with my Spigen cases on both the S7 edge and note 7!