Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @jackthecompguy

I called my location and he knows about the 17th but no email or memo was sent to all the store to let them know to release them on the 17 until the 24th out. He said once the devices start shipping in store, they will get more information.

Unfortunately I doubt they will be able to release them early unless the get a email or memo saying they can.

I even asked him why hasn't a email been sent out or memo seeing as ALL carriers and even Samsung Canada is doing this. Didn't have a answer other then (head office usually waits a day or so before to send out emails or memos to the stores).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm number 54 for a black s8. Do you guys think it's likely I'll be able to get mine on the 17th?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @clr416

If they get more this week in and ships out for Monday then yes!
I'm Here A Lot

I went to Rogers store to see the phone in person today. I must say its the most beautiful phone i have ever seen. I think the width of screen could have been a bit more, but other than that no complaints. The screen is so gorgeous. Now eagrly waiting for my pre order to arrive. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ishtpreet

I haven't seen it yet but I am keeping it surprise for my self! I have heard many lovely things about the screen and how it's actually one of not the best one out there!
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Cheers...just wanted to confirm. I am away until saturday anyway but fingers crossed it comes in for me!

To whoever said that - i am 54 for the s8+ gray so maybe our orders will get filled at the same time!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As I said before it is looking like those waiting for the Grey S8+ will be waiting awhile. The black is being mass produced but for some reason the grey is the less popular model. 

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

really? i was under the impression they had lots of stock seeing as i went from 211 nationwide to 54 in a few days.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered the Grey S8+ and went fro 258 to 101 after the first batch was provided to rogers. In that time the numbers for the black S8+ have been dropping much faster. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

interesting.  I no longer have a number under my registration page for a black S8+(It used to say 498).  I'm still 'in Progress'.  Anyone else?