Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Makes sense I guess

I ordered on March 30th at 5:54 am BC time as per my Rogers email time stamp on google.

Either way new phones very soon.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cez

There is 4 (#1) as there are 4 devices in different colors. So 4 customers get the #1 spot. They were asking about when the reservation first opened. So me and u and them are the 4 that first reserved and we're #1 lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mike604

Exactly! All doesn't matter now as we will get oue devices soon
I've Been Here Awhile

and fwiw we both ordered s8 plus. No need for a small phone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mike604

Not bad! Exactly the S8+ with a big screen is amazing!
I Plan to Stick Around

I went back and forth on the S8 or S8 plus... ordered the S8 as I was afraid the plus would be too big. We shall see... next week maybe Smiley Very Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @deeana_n

The S8+ is a bit bigger then the Note 7! I have the cases here and can see. I cant wait got get it though. My G4 I am using now us a piece of we all know and the battery dies very fast. Also lags to type lol. ( only use this as a back up)
I've Been Here Awhile

(first off sorry for my english)

Hi everyone. I preordered the S8+ on april 5th. I chosed the pay now and ship it home option. (didn't know it was not a good option lol.) I finished the whole process as you can see in Picture 1. Rogers even called me a couple hours later to ask me if i did order a phone online. They told me that they were confirming since i changed my adress recently.

Never received a confirmation email for the device. My plan changed. My credit card was charge and i can see I have the amount in credit. I didn't receive any link to get the gear Vr on the samsung website. Ever since i pre-ordered the phone, I can't acces my rogers account as show in picture No. 2.

I wasnt really worried before i've read this thread but now i see that I still don't have a reservation-order number and i don't want to wait a month before i get my phone.

Please help! (business account btw)

S8nonsens.png

rogers.png

I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I was afraid of, that it would be comparable to a note and my tiny hands would not like that
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Brina

The link is provided by Samsung. So barely anyone got the link. U would have to visit Samsung Canada's website or the link I posted a couple of times to do the pre order gift bonus. Rogers did send out a text but only to some. Seems the system didn't fully send them out.

As for ur reservation, ur a business account. So when u called in to do the reservation, they may not give u a number and only tell u a status. If u did it online, it would show u something like "50 out of 100" per say.