Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ Reservation numbers / Questions

Thanks Meowmix

Sorry for making u repeat yourself, appreciate the info...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

No need to be sorry! Always here to answer questions! Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sooooo I preordered an S8+ on a business account got number 38 woop woo. My concern is, there is no Spen in it, so that probably means Samsung is launching a Note 8 still this year? And we are all going to be stuck in new contracts when they do get launched???

I need to know if theres going to be a note 8 or not before I continue with this preorder lol.

Rogers nor Samsung is saying anything....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jkennedy1

Carriers and Samsung can not say anything about a device that might or may not be released. So unfortunately u can't do anything about that.. If Rogers does say something without Samsung announcing it, they can be fined big time.

There are rumours it's supposed to come out though.

Yes if u get the S8 or S8 Plus and want The Note 8 when it does come out, u will either have to renew ur account again ( upgrade) and pay off the balance of the S8 and S8 Plus or buy it outright. Unfortunately at this moment no information about the Note 8 has been released.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks much @Meowmix

I suppose I will get 2 new phones this year ^_^ And not buy the note 8 from Rogers if they don't offer us any deals Smiley Tongue

Let us hope we get a Note 8 + S Pen soon though Smiley Very Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @@Jkennedy1

If i see the Note 8 is the same as the S8 Plus, I'll just keep the S8 Plus instead!
I Plan to Stick Around

President of Samsung already confirmed there will be a Note 8 this year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are we supposed to get a confirmation about the preordered device. I change my plan to one the the ones listed and chose to pay in full on a 2 year term. I received the email about the plan change but nothing about the device. It's been over 24 hours is this normal. There is nothing listed in my account and I did a live chat as well. How is everyone knowing what number they are.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Yes but not confirmed if carriers will support it due to what happen with the Note 7 and or when it's coming out. But yes he did.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

I have suggested on here many times do to the reservation instead of the pay now get it shipped home option. That option to has been having major issue lately.

The way everyone is seeing number is by Logging into My Rogers - pick ur account number and phone number, then scroll down and pick Device Reservation.

The pick the device u want, which location ( Rogers Plus store ror authorized store) and then submit. This is a reservation for the device u pick. For more information please read on page 1,post #1.