Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Again ty as I have the crtc rulings of wsp as well and acknowledge codes of conducts ty
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lynx01

You will need to pay up front for the device.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Stbear007

You are welcome.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers wouldnt let me leave with the phone until the sim card was installed because the phones only do lock once the simcard is insterted. For someone that travels though, not much reason to unlock the phone with the roam like home option. Same price as a USA plan but in CAD not USD. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mohawkrocker

That is the policy. They have to open the box and make sure all is well and install the sim before leaving it leave the store. In some cases they won't bother and let u do it but it's a policy they need to follow.

Roam like home is a amazing service i find.
I've Been Around

I'm curious if anyone knows when the silver edition of the S7 Edge will be available at Rogers? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @emhorton

At this moment there isn't any word on when the silver model will come out for the S7 edge. If they do say something, I'll will keep u guys updated.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my s7 edge last friday, pretty cool phone... but the staff at the rogers dealer store told me they never did anything about the $40 refundable reservation fee, so I never got my $40 back... besides, I thought the wireless charger came with the S7 edge, was I mislead by that? cuz I didn't see the wireless charger in my box...

btw, any news when the new VR gears are coming... the store said they were quite sure... probably couple weeks...

I Plan to Stick Around

it doesn't come with wireless charger, just the usb quick charger, which is very good.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

They have the Fast Adapter wall adapter which is fast charging but it never came with a wireless fast charging.

The $40 reservation fee will be credited back once the device has shipped to the store which means u will see the credit in the next month's invoice.