Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Perfect thanks! Appreciate it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bdbell84

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

What number have people been calling to get information about their Business reservation? I called their business support line and they had no jnformation at all. The rep went as far as to say that they had the device in stock and that nothing was backordered.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They kept telling me my number was still high (25 :S) and to wait til the end of the week and HOPEFULLY I will get a tracking number, aka they didnt know.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andrewchnarr

Honestly the call centers don't know much. They aren't trained for this. I would wait and see. I know the Samsung S7 Edge is indeed in backorder.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been calling the Business help line for the past few days now. I'm still at position 95/149 and I haven't received an update for when my phone will be shipped.

Has anyone received their phone in the past few days? Whenever I call Rogers their help desk doesn't have any concrete answers about when they expect the phone to come back in stock and ship out.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well well, everybody keeps talking back orders.  In Ottawa Ive been on the phone and there are severl Best Buy STores that have many s7 and s7 edges in stock just waiting to be purchased....

Im still waiting for my reserved phone...but all I hear are crickets...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sparky70

Best buy gets devices via their other locations and pre orders which didn't get picked up. I can verify that for you as i work at Best Buy. Our inventory system shows 7 only for Canada.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can I walk into a Rogers store and just buy the phone outright? Rogers has told me in the past I would have to give up my data plan (12gb for $60) in order to get a subsidized phone. Best Buy told me they won't sell me a phone for another couple of months.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alph

You can if they do have in stock but they might add another $50 ontop for that. Also you won't get the Free Gear VR.

Best Buy does not sell outright device unfortunately the