Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @mandrelord

Thats only in the US. Unfortunately it seems Samsung has limited that only to them and we in Canada only get the VR
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This waiting for Buisness account customers really sucks lol... So impatient right now lol.. Number 25 of 147 for S7 edge.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andrewchnarr

Lol yeah it does but honestly there isn't much they can do. I have seen this in the past as well. They could actually put aside some device for the business and corporate customers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone,

Waiting patiently here for my handset to arrive. I received an email and text last Thursday at 10:30 pm saying my phone had shipped and was on its way to the pickup location which is a Rogers Plus location here in Winnipeg. As of today still no call and I've phoned the store everyday to enquire if it has arrived. Does this seem like an abnorally long time for the phone to be shipped to the store? Should i be concerned? Anyways just gonna keep waiting but the anticipation is killing me...

Also curious to know if anyone else has received a text from rogers saying that there was an unexpected delay with some Gear VR units and I wouldnt be receiving mine for 3-4 weeks but that Samsung would be offereing a $50 Google Play card for the inconvinience...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was number 68 on business list and received mine this morning. It shipped out yesterday night so that's pretty impressive. Call them and find out what's going on.

Thanks @Meowmix for all the info and help
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @steevy66

It does seem very odd but again they are using ground service so it may take 3-5 business days. Maybe UPS is taking their time it seems.

I have seen a couple of those text messages from Bell and Rogers. Seems to be a delay with some as Samsung is out of stock and waiting for more units
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@ZZAKIR I should have complained like you did. Not only did you get it a couple hours ealier than I did despite being higher in queue , but you also got ~$150 discount.
I'm also disappointed about the Gear VR game bundle that we're not receiving, maybe I'll use this opportunity to complain to Oculus.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ZZAKIR

I was originally like 150+ and now it has reduced to a total of 150 ... I am assuming they took off the ones they already shipped and Im on the next list to go out... Retentions/Promotions keeps trying to call me I think, but I never am there to answer, plus they are not leaving messages so I don't think it has to do with this.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The units seem to be moving pretty quickly. You should definitely call them incase they are having issues processing your order like they did with mine. I spent way more time on the phone with them than I wanted to but they definitely made it worth it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andrewchnarr

Call Rogers and see what's going on. If u call in, they will process it faster unless they don't have any units in stock which was confirmed by Samsung yesterday.