Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Not bad I'm in position 55 for S7 Edge

Any idea why they dont ever bring out all the colours. I was really wanting the Silver Titanium. But I can live with the black lol upgrading from S6 Edge 128gb

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

Agreements with Samsung and other manufacturers are set that the basic Black and white or silver come out and then weeks or months later the other colors come out. This is also due to the sells. So they bring other colors our months later to keep the sells alive with new colors for that device. It's a strategy some companies use. Same with some tablets as well.

Most of us use cases on the devices anyways so it hides the color unless it's a see through case.
I Plan to Stick Around

man.. this new rogers site is horrible for business users.... i can't even login and when i call about the login they tell me they have no idea what the RogersDirect.ca website is .....

and when i try to create a new account it does nothing.. useless ; <

why do they separate the logins for the two systems?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Hmm that's no good. The business section has its own site as its more secure due to the accounts. The regular site is for none business customers. It's better that way but I agree it's been many years like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone have any ideas where you can purchase the device outright in another colour but still compatible with Rogers LTE?

AT&T probably but gonna be hard getting a device from them without an account
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
yah i know... i've had issues in the past, but at least before they redesigned the website i could get to the reservation system and reserve a device... but now i can't even get to the reservation site and the login is completely different
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

There are some sites but unfortunately we can't post them on here. Expansys and Amazon are some. You can also check Newegg and see if they have.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Yeah the redesigned site has some flaws and issues which some don't like
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix is there other site? hehe can u PM Me? haha
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Yeah i will 🙂