Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Got my email at midnight last night that it was shipped out. My local store says they receive shipments between noon and 5pm usually. So it better come in today.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix for doing a wicked job!

Any idea if someone was able to get the $100 bill credit on business/corp plans?

Also: in the business queue, this morning my status changed from "pre fulfillment" to "finalization" whatever that means lol. And I got an email confirming the S7 has been added to my account for $399+tax
I Plan to Stick Around

so just some perspective for you guys for me my status didn't change from in progress to shipped until 1 am this morning.  My store got the shipment 30 minutes ago so around 12 in the afternoon and they just called me to say I can pick up my phone. 

So good luck to u guys ima go get it

I've Been Here Awhile

Just went to my local store just to see the plastic demo, wanted to see and feel it in person.. Even being a non functioanl piece of plastic it looks and feels amazing... I can't wait.

They got some S7s in apparently but no Edges yet and the traickng number I got was delivered to Regina which I assume is the head office of the resleler and with any luck I'll get it early next week.

I'll have to live another weekend with a 3.5" non hd, 128 MB of ram POS that can't even run apps... Oh well.

BTW The VR headset deal was for pre-orders it has nothing to do with plans or financing.  You can get that headset deal from Samsung directly if you wanted to buy it outright.

I'm just trying to decide if I should pay the extra $5 for a + plan for the credit since I don't use more than like 1.1 GB I'm paying for right now... It wil cost me $36 over the 2 years which isn't a ton of moeny but if I don't use it I'm basically throwing it away...

I'm Here A Lot

@Pharaoh89

What position were you in for the business/corp line?
I'm 51/344 currently, and the line doesn't seem to move at all.
Also I asked for the $100 credit earilier through rogers live chat, they said we're not eligible. 

I Plan to Stick Around

#6 for the silver S7.
And that's too bad about the $100 credit, thanks for checking! @caijuu
I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently as per the business line the phones aren't expected to get to the customer until after 15 business days!?!?!?! That's crazy..... I'm number 68 for s7 edge and I do NOT want to wait another few weeks.....
I Plan to Stick Around

I can confirm the $200 in-store credit is real, but only for select customers. Not sure how they figure that out?

I just picked up my S7 Edge and was told and shown by the rep, that I was eligible for the $200 in-store credit. Bonus, I didn't have to change my loyalty plan either.

Double bonus, I traded in an old S3, until this morning, I was expecting to only get $35 for it. Bus this morning, a new promo on Rogers.com, get a minimum $50 for any trade in. Was a nice surprise. But wait there's more!! While the rep was doing the my trade in, I was eligible for additional offers.

That brings me down from $499.99 plus Tax, plus a $20 connection fee (which was also waived). To a wopping grand total of $124.99.

Plus I plan to use my Rogers Master Card cash back to help pay for the new phone.

Bottom line total out of my pocket, $63 plus Tax.

Man I love Rogers!!

I'm Here A Lot

According to the prvious preorder people had, this is the handling process...
In progress => In progress (Activation) => In progress (Finalization) => Shipped-Closed

Also where did you get the "15 business days" from? @ZZAKIR

I Plan to Stick Around

@caijuu I was told by Rep on the phone. She said please allow 15 business days to process. I just want the phone man!!