Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hey, Does anyone know if any stores or Best Buys will have phones available with out pre-order?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ggds1972

My Best Buy location does have units in the back for walk ins!
I've Been Here Awhile

Which location are you at?  I am # 3 on the business queue but haven't even received an email.  From their terms and conditions they advised that you would receive an email 7 days before shipping.....i have to think of an alternative way to get it tomorrow

I'm Here A Lot

How late will they be shipping tonight?  I was #46 on the S7 list and have been sitting at in progress since last night.  Do you think there is any hope for me?  Why would they ship the higher numbers first?

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone myself with a Rogers rep with regards to the $200 bill credit. He claims to have checked with a supervisor and said that the credit would be applied to my account automatically, as long as I mentioned it to the store rep when I pick up my new phone. He also made a note on file confirming that the $200 is to be applied and gave me a ref# to confirm it. He also said that for the $200 credit to be valid, the customers contract (either the new 'ish' 2 year contract or the old 3 year terms) must be over (device balance at $0). Now how accurate is that last part???

I guess I'll see come tomorrow morning.

I'm Here A Lot

I just received an email saying!!

Adjustment

$40.00 Credit on 2016-Mar-01 - Hardware Reservation Fee

NOTE: Adjustment(s) will appear on the first Rogers invoice after the date noted.

Any reason why it's so early if i haven't picked up the phone? Meowmix

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @malex31

The $40 reservation fee will be credited back once the device has been shipped out from the warehouse or u cancelled the reservation. Seeing as ur device has shipped u get the fee back.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @td_2

There is hope. They have all night until 11. So tonight most if not all devices should be shipped put.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pmseguin752

Hmm that makes no sense at all unless it's promotion that is hidden?. I am getting a $100 credit so that's all good for me lol
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix. You're the MAN!! lol