Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @jaznjai

That is not correct. I would call back as the fine print does not state that.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Fine print states that you can do it with any device as long as u upgrade to a Everything Shared Plus plan with a new device or open a new line. Speak to a manager & they will see that. Challenge them to it as aswell
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leto85

It has nothing to do with the store location. This is coming from a warehouse. Remember they had to ship out more then 2,000 units plus whatever else. They can not ship them out with UPS in one day,.
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess I'll have to call back again Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I was number 1362 for the edge. It has been in progress for 2 days.
I Plan to Stick Around

ahhh ok.. I was number 550 for the regular Samsung S7.  I assumed it was 550 across all of rogers canada wide so i figured it shouldn't be a big deal.   Never did a reservation through the online system before.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the S7 Edge on pre-order and will be adding it as a 2nd device to a previous Share Everything plan (not this new Share Everything "+" plan they have listed now). Will I still get this $100 credit?

I Plan to Stick Around

I heard the price of the Edge will be $500 on a 2 year plan.   This seems a lot higher than usual.  My S5 was $200.   Any reason for the big jump in cost?

I Plan to Stick Around

Just passed by the store and they confirmed they have it in Stock. Going to pick it up tomorrow morning. Woohoo!
I've Been Here Awhile

Just went into the store to talk with them, my granfathered plan will apparently allow the hardwear upgrade at the regular ($399?) price plus another $200 (so it will cost me $600 on my next bill) and I stay on it for another two years, so I own't have to purchase it outright tomorrow.