Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

If you reserve a device can you buy outright if  you want.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mandrelord

I do remember they start shipping them out on Wednesday night and Friday night. Again it's all up to when UPS comes to pick up
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ac512

Yes u can when u pick up the device
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I thought you'd get a kick outta that but look everyone has them shipping now. Mine is showing In Progress and was #52 for Black Edge.

Its funny I used to play a trick on Rogers reps on phone launches lining up and then they'd say are you here for what ever phone was launching and I would say nope just lined up early to pay my bill or I'd ask for some really lame phone lol

Does anyone know if VR is coming with the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

lol i used to do that to my buddies alot but its fun to have some fun & joke u know.

Yes it should come with the device as they normally do. Now the stores may have stock just in case yours does not & they should give u one but from what i know is they ship the device & the Gear VR in the same box.
I Plan to Stick Around

71 here and in progress! Friday feels so far away!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Great to see!!! Agreed! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix for the info. So what will you be using for a case on yours? I'm thinking I'll do the Spigen case again just not sure which one to use.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

Your welcome!. I have the LEDs flip case that I got from my Samsung rep ( early gift lol). I also am going to order a Spigen case as always. I do like the Spigen cases over anything else ( other then the Samsung ones)
I Plan to Stick Around

What is the screen protector of choice for the S7 edge? I never got one for my GS6 edge+, instead I just got a Samsung Clearview case - although they look really nice, they scratch the heck out of the glass (apparently a known issue with the clearview case on the S6 edge and edge+) - I've used Zagg screen protectors before, but found they were really thick. The edge screens apparently render using the Zagg "glass" screen protectors if I'm not mistaken...

Recommendations?