Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Don't count on it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thuynh01

You are just reserving the device to pick up in store. Once you go pick up hour reservation you can ask the store rep to either buy it outright, upgrade ur current account or new activation.

If you are upgrading your current account to a new device and your plan is not eligible, you will be forced to get a new plan in order to upgrade unless you call in before hand and do it. Then pick up the device in store once it gets shopped to them

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Whoever is looking for the Gear VR headset here is it.  It's all there on the Rogers Promotion page.

" For: New and existing Rogers wireless customers

Reserve a Samsung Galaxy® S7 or S7 edge and get a FREE Samsung® Gear VR headset ($139.99 value) upon purchase and activation on a 2-year plan.1

1. Offer available for a limited time starting February 22 to March 10, 2016 or while quantities last, and is subject to change without notice. Available with online reservation and purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge smartphone with activation of any post-paid wireless plan on a 2-yr term. Samsung Gear VR and smartphone may not arrive in the same delivery. If customer returns the smartphone within 15 days of receiving the device, customer must also return the Samsung Gear VR in its original condition. Not redeemable in-store."

http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions

I Plan to Stick Around

Well if this is the case i am going to the Toronto Samsung store on sherway-gardens tomorrow and going to pre order it from what i read on Redflagdeals fourms they will include it with pre order, And then cancel my reservation im not spending an extra $140 it should be free.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

What do you mean by a plan not being eligible? I have 5 lines on my acc and have done upgrades in the past and never had an issue.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Canadianbacon

Unfortunately all carriers are doing this. So if you want the Gear VR headset for free, then go to the Samsung store. This is your best bet.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pmseguin752

You must have a Everything shared Plus plan in order to upgrade or a plan that is eligible. Some customers have plans that are older and not eligible thus why they may not be able to upgrade unless they have a new plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix your a great dude! Very helpful
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Canadianbacon

No need to thank me!. Always here to help Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Ok, thx. I should be good then. I've got a Share+ plan, just not an advertised one... Smiley Wink