Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @bdbell84

Yeah that is true. Unfortunately the pre order free gift is only for reservations so if u cancel it, ur out of luck. Same goes for any company that does pre orders. 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

@bdbell84

Mine did not ship with the Gear VR, but just got shipped today. I dont know if that is because I spoke with someone at rogers about it or it was already getting prepared.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andrewchnarr

What do you mean it didn't ship with the Gear VR. How did u do the order? If it was done via the reservation site then you should have. The email won't tell you
I Plan to Stick Around

HA rogers is so funny,, Im now 74, down from 83 on the 10th of march for an s7edge. for a personal reservation....yes the sytem is broken see my text acouple days ago,, not arguing withmeowmix,, just stating the erp and crm system that rogers uses is seriously messed up. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Meowmix

I'm not sure how its going to pan out with receiving the Gear VR. I didnt specifically cancel the online reservation... When I check it online it still says SHIPPED, I'm not sure, it'll probably stay this way indefinitely. Regardless at this point I just want the device to be shipped in a reasonable timeframe considering I pre-ordered a week before launch day. Because of all the delays and weird stuff that went on with my initial online reservation, I have received discounts by management that would cover the cost of a Gear VR if i choose to get one in the future, so I'm not going to lose any sleep about it. In my case though the system definitely broke down, multiple times! I have a manager that told me he will keep an eye in my order and stock levels and check it daily and phone me with an update... here's hoping!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @steevy66

Well that's good! Hopefully it does get delivered within tomorrow if not then Monday as Friday and Sunday they are closed and Saturday they don't do delivered at home. ( Only some stores accept deliveries).

Hopefully at the end it ends up good and no issues!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sparky70

That is something that's been like that for years but again hopefully it changes. We shall see
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

They only shipped the device and I received it yesterday and today they shipped the VR Gear. I reserved by using the online chat and they set it all up for me. So I am wondering if there was a flaw with that or not. But it seems like they corrected it fast regardless.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andrewchnarr

Its normal. Bell was shipping their devices first and took almost 1-2 weeks to get the Gear VR. Some got it a couple days later. Same with Telus and if Best Buy didn't have any in stock, they would order it for u and take a couple days.
I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix, thanks for your help on the board. 

Question: you indicate that the VR Gear isn't available to companies that pre-order however when I reserved on line on the business site it I am sure it indicated that the S7 Edge was available with the VR Gear just like right now it indicates that  Get a FREE LG CAM Plus when you reserve a LG G5 online. Am I missing something?

BTW I am 107/111

thanks