Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @airron13

Yes here in Toronto ( 9:18am EST) it's showing the same thing. Read my post above to the other user about it.
I Plan to Stick Around

who cares about the price... if u've been around you know how much these devices would cost... it's not a suprise ... the S6 was priced exactly the same as well as the Note 5.. samsung phones have always been the most expensive Android device out there...

what's upsetting is the colour options haha... GIVE ME OPTIONS!!! Apple does this RIGHT.. they release every colour they show at the announcement in every country... it's such a TEASE to show amazing colours and then to make it not available for people
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll complain about price lol but won't stop me non the less from buying it 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Yeah I agree with you on that. Apple does it right as they have the carriers agreement to release their devices in all colors vs other manufacturers that don't have that option and we pay for it and wait. It sucks.
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree about the coloring. Should be all at the same launch time but can't change Samsung / Rogers decisions
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Agreed!. Hopefully one day they learn Lmao.
I Plan to Stick Around

Would probably increase pre sales if they did make all colours and sizes available from the start. I can see some people waiting to get what they really want considering the price.

I Plan to Stick Around

The reservation system is LIVE !!

I'm a Regular

Well good luck guys...I won't be getting this phone but maybe the Note 6 in August...I have the 6s plus and nexus 6p to keep me happy for now 😉 just following this thread for the hype train 😛

I Plan to Stick Around

exactly..the sales would definitely increase and attract more people to switch... colours make a big impact ...