Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @jaymo76

You can contact Rogers via Calling them and give them the new sim card number and they will activate it for u. You can lo log into My Rogers and go to Change SIM and u need to type in ur old sim number and new one
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for the help!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jaymo76

You are welcome! 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

But other carriers have enabled the FM radio on the Samsung S7 and S7 Edge.

See https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/09/02/verizon-update-brings-fm-radio-to-galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge/ 

In fact AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless have all enabled the FM Radio feature in the Samsung S7 and S7 Edge.

So the question is; when will Rogers enable the FM Radio in the Samsung S7 and S7 Edge?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rumball

Unfortunately that's only in the US. No Canadian carrier has enabled this. As much as i would like it enabled, it's both the manufacturer and carrier to do so. At this moment there isn't much information.
Highlighted

Hello @Rumball!

Welcome to our Community! 

The decision to enable FM chips on devices lies solely with the manufacturers. Select devices already have FM chips enabled, and we anticipate there will be more in the future.

Regards,

RogersCorey

^ch