And the saga continues....so I got a rep that with the assistance of his manager decided they wanted to cancel the swap and reprocess it. Well that didn't work but I actually got a call back from the rep who at least kept me in the loop. He told me they were escalating this to see what is actually going on. When I spoke to them yesterday I told them I was giving them 48 hours to figure this out, or else bye bye rogers. I'm not dealing with the continuous mind boggling levels of incompetence that they keep showing. If they're going to try and pull this with me, someone who's been with them for 20 YEARS, who else do they do this with. Question for anyone? If I sign up for a new provider will they bill me for the phone, or do I have to pay for it on the spot?