Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hey guys, has anyone been able to get the $65 Oculus store credit? I cant fill out the online form. It keeps telling me my IMEI is invalid. Inknow there were problems with it before but I thought they fixed it now?

Further: Rogers is offering the GS7 for $0 after trade in for consumer share plans. Has anyone been able to get any sort of credits for the phone on a business/corporate plan?? I got invoiced for $399. It's crazy how big of a difference that is!
Since I placed the pre-order through the business call centre, I wasn't able to do a trade in either.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pharaoh89

Yup i was able to get it and showed a fee customers of mine and they got it! Just try using another browser and see if it will work

Those credits are only for regular consumer accounts if i am not mistaken. You would need to contact Rogers Business support line to see if they can offer you something like this. From what i have heard is no though but again a good try won't hurt.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mohawkrocker

You may get a tracking number night or Sunday night. We shall see though
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am a business customer and received my edge today with Gear VR
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Most business and corporate customers reservations I seen shipped out got the Gear VR with the exception of 2 which had issues but got a credit for it instead and got it at the store.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @real_es8

Great to hear!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

just got notice my phone shipped though I cant find my tracking number. No VR as its backordered and will get it at a later date. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mohawkrocker

They won't give the tracking number. It seems they took thay option away. Also the email won't state that u won't get the Gear VR unless they re truly in back order which i don't think they should be. Where did u get that?
I Plan to Stick Around

Received a text message stating the phone shipped, then another text message a few minutes later saying the VR will come at a later date due to an unexpected delay.

I Plan to Stick Around

Any word on the gold or titanium edge?