Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @sparky70

Yes that is correct. The offer is only valid for a Rogers corporate store which i have said a couple times in the thread :).

Hopefully yours get shipped out soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

all right, thx

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey I just heard a rumour,, the S7 and S7 Edge are now available in Canada in Gold Platinum...any confirmation of that??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sparky70

That is correct but no carrier at this moment has announced when they will carry it. Only the Samsung Experience stores have announced it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was reading online that the S7 is dual sim. Is that the case for all models or just certain ones? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mohawkrocker

Only the international models are. North America and the US never gets dual sim devices.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I followed the supplied links to the Samsung page offering the $65 of VR apps but whenever I enter my info and IMEI and attempt to submit it just jumps me back to the top of the page. No errors get thrown. Am I missing something? When you entered your info did it send you a confirmation? I know it's doing something behind the scenes because the captcha changes.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JGordon

Mine did that around 4-5 times. After that it worked. I remember I was getting frustrated lol. You need to upload a image in order for it to him go through. Yeah that too

EDIT - Spelling
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Did you upload a photo in that captcha thing?  I had a similar thing happen until I realized that it's asking for you to upload a photo.  I just uploaded a random photo and then it went through after that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ufojoe

That is correct. The only way it will work is if u upload a image. I uploaded a image of my Gear VR and device and worked