Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @Train23

Even if you pre orders and or reserved via Rogers you will get it. From Samsung I am not to sure though. That's something you need to contact Samsung about.

Nope i had another issues with the store so I called in and the CSR helped me out. I did the upgrade in store then called in.

Yup Everything shared plus plan from retentions.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Train23

Even if you pre orders and or reserved via Rogers you will get it. From Samsung I am not to sure though. That's something you need to contact Samsung about.

Nope i had another issues with the store so I called in and the CSR helped me out. I did the upgrade in store then called in.

Yup Everything shared plus plan from retentions.

@Meowmix

So did retentions upgrade your plan at no extra cost to you? Do you have to ask the CSR to forward you to retentions and plead your case with them - then switch back to CSR to get the credits?

I was able to upgrade through the reservation system and retain my Share Everything (no plus) Plan. If I try to get this deal by phoning in, do you think I will have to upgrade my plan? I've been a Rogers customer for many years so I think I have built up some goodwill with the company.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Train23

I spoke to retentions s last year which upgraded my plan. After I did my upgrade a couple weeks ago I called in due to what happened at the store and the CSR was able to assist me with the credits. Got the interaction ID number and ready.

You would have to call in and see what they say. It's different for each customer. I am sure they can
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I guess the worst they can say is no! Will give it a go and see what happens.

Thanks for your advice and comments.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Train23

Give it a try and see what they say! Worth a shot!:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey there, remember me.. the one who can't check the reservation status? Now, I can finally check my status.. but I don't see anywhere to find out which number I'm at in line... here is a screenshot... btw, I think I heared ppl complaining about VR gets cancelled for pre-order cuz they r out of stock.. what's it like now?

2016-03-28_1804.png

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

When you go IN PROGRESS you lose your number. The number is only when the status is OPEN.

Also yes there is but again you can contact Rogers to see what they can do for you on the free Gear VR.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh.. ok.. stupid question.. could you once again post the progress.. think there is something like shipped, finalization etc.

besieds.. at which step should I get an email having a UPS number

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

Regular consumer is

- OPEN
- IN PROGRESS
- SHIPPED

You will get a email once it has shipped out to the store. You will receive a text message as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi well I called customer service to day, and was told that I can have the promotions I posted yesterday that basically give me the s& edge for $100, AND i WILL STILL GET THE FREE GEAR VR.  The person I spoke with checked with her supervisor and there is no restriction on the offer. I had them put a note to honour this on my file so the store could see it, just in case.  So if you have a reservation and pick up the phone in a rogers store then the following applies

Now Rogers has a promo on if you go to a rogers store,  you get a $125 bill credit on your 2nd or 3rd invoice (eg 2 or 3 months later), $100 off the phone immediately, & $175 credit for any smartphone (it can even be a 6 yr old phone but not supposed to be a flip phone). This was at a official Rogers store where the guy let me see what his computer was showing.  See  the offer here https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions scroll down about 5 offers.  

SO If I go into a store $125 credit + $100 off + $175 = $400 when I sign up for a 2 yr plan,, so any line that has $0 remaining on its tab can be upgarded to an S7 for FREE or and S7 Edge for $100.

AND

SAMSUNG is offering up to 65$ worth of free VR content. go hear

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/English/   and read the part under "A GIFT FROM US TO YOU"

NOW I JUST NEED ROGERS TO GET SOME DARNED EDGES,,Im now #69.......