Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @bdbell84

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Once the device is in the store and gets cancelled, it becomes stores property and they can sell it to walk ins. No system allows what u posted sadly. Even Best Buy can't do that lol.

I do agree but as I said not all Rogers stores do have access to business and corporate customers accounts. There is only some and u can of course walk in and get one if they have in stock. That's up to you. I do agree though
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @steevy66

You are welcome! Hopefully it ships out soon and u get it!. As for the Gear VR I don't think you will get it seeing as they are sending it via the call center
I'm a Regular

Oh man, if only I even had a shipping confirmation. I agree, if the store gets a cancellation it should be shipped out next in line... If yours is marked as shipped, why not give them a call and complain?? Thats what I would be doing. My hands are tied since mine hasn't even been fulfilled yet. Maybe i'll just cancel it, lol. Wonder how cheap I can get one online or just ordering outright instead of being in the preorder queue? Hmmm. Then i'd lose the GearVR however. I'll give them until thursday to sort it, then i'll be phoning in before the long weekend.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

As i said before in my first post on page one it does state business and corporate customers accounts may take longer due to other issues but i have seen a wait for a couple weeks to a month almost for them to get it from AL the past threads I have made. I don't know why but they do it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Unfortunately the stores can not do that. Stores do NOT have access to the system and also when devices are in stores and cancelled reservation or pre order, it becomes available to the next walk in. All carriers and even Best Buy does this with all their products. Companies do not want to do that. So it's not only Rogers.

As i said to @steevy66 call Rogers and speak to a manager and see what they can do. Push is the only way.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes i do understand that. And yes i called in before to confirm however i waited because i thought it was worth it to get the gear vr since i figured my phone would still ship the week following launch. Again my main frustration is that i reserved a phone on march 4th and yet i did not have one allocated to me on launch and still dont.
I'm a Regular

Thank you for the info, I won't wait a month for my device, thats for sure lol. I will try to do what the poster above did and get them to ship a new device directly and i'll make sure I get the gearvr as well since I preordered. We'll see.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dmod84

Which i fully agree as i have been doing this threads for almost 4 years and seen it for that long. It seems the business and corporate customers accounts for reservations wait longer. The only thing I know is that it's due to account statuses and such but even then it seems they don't put many on the side for the business and corporate customers accounts.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Hopefully it all works out!:)
I'm a Regular

Hey me too 4th March!! Lol it just moved up to 24/112, but still prefulfilment.... Guess someone cancelled? Thanks meowmix. 🙂