Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hi, there, i asked you about this last friday and you said i should just wait for the store to call me... But I just wonder how I could check where I'm at in the process... I can't see the status in online reservation system cuz the following keeps poping up since last friday..  it's pissing me off for not knowing anything cuz no email or any call so far..

is this because im new to rogers... i used koodo before.. so i can't see device reservation in My Rogers, which just keeps telling me to link an account.....10000.png

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

Have you called in to see if they can fix it or see what's going on? It seems a issue with the account. It could be due to u being new to Rogers but it's best to call in and see
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I got access to my buisness account online and I checked my status and it currently is in progress activations since Saturday. Any idea what's going on with this?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ZZAKIR

It means that they are still activating the phone and IMEI number on the account. Sundays they usually don't work. Should change tonight or tomorrow morning.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i did, since i don't use rogers for my mobile phone, i used my home phone line to call em, n they said they didnt know what's going on... besides, i called in the store who told me they haven't received any order yet... seems like there's nothing i can do but wait cuz i haven't even had the UPS # yet...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix. I hope you're right!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

I would suggest just to wait patiently on this one. I know it can be hard
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

cool... think ill wait for a week for this to see

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

Yeah wait for a week and see. That's the best thing to do
I've Been Here Awhile

I received my tracking number on Friday, however it has not been picked up by UPS. Just says ready for UPS. When should this ship out? And when does UPS do their pickups at the Rogers shipping centre in Mississauga?